Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm still alive, and so is my computer!*
Sorry I haven't been online, but apparently the ISP/Phone company want something called 'money' if I want to stay online.
As the payments are still in the ex-partner-in-crime's name (fine by me, he gets a really cheap deal on the BB) and he didn't get a notice saying that payment was due, I found myself trying to get online on Sunday night to no avail.
I finally managed to get hold of him yesterday to tell him, and after me made a few calls to India and spoke to someone who spoke a bit on English, I am now, 36 hours later, finally back online.
Woohoo.
My brain however, seems to have melted in the heat, and I can't think of anything to write just now, but I shall make up for it tomorrow with a story about something rather appropriate for Double Entendre Day, akay?
In the meantime, please feel free to talk amongst yourselves, or go have a look at my Flickr; I've doned quite a bit of clickage recently, and have more to upload.
Or, if you can, get outside and enjoy the glorious weather while it lasts.
Amazing to think that one month and one wek ago it was snowing, isn't it?

ttfn,

X

*Although the hamster is having to work extra hard these days.