Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Greetings, my little pomegranates, and welcome to yet another Double Entendre Day! You may think that this one is just like any other, but there is a slight difference.
This is my 995th post, which means that this time next week I will be posting my 1000th post, woohoo, and where does the time go, eh?

So today, I'm not only picking your brains for the Caption Competition, but also asking you for ideas along the lines of 1000.

I do have some plans for the day being that I'm having a Virtual Online Fancy Dress Party in my comments box to which you are all invited, so you might want to start thinking about what you're going to be wearing, and if you think of anything party games, let me know and I'll add it to my party planner.

So there you have it. The picture for today's Caption Competition is -

Not much left to do except Get In There.
A packet of Jelly Tots going for every entry, and a CurlyWurly available should I get me another 69.
Over to you.