Friday, May 09, 2008

Douglas Adams wrote in one of his books, that the more intelligent you are can be measured by the amount of things you begin to forget. This is because the human brain is only capable of retaining a certain amount of information, therefore if you consistently begin to forgets facts and so, your brain must be full to capacity, therefore, you are extremely intelligent.
I like to believe that, else otherwise I'm just losing my marbles or possibly having early 'Senior Moments'. I've been having 'Blonde Moments' all my life, so it should be interesting when I start having 'Senior Blonde Moments'.
Pray for me, sacrifice a lettuce to the deity of your choice or whatever.
Please, before it's too late.

Anyway, I'm using Mr. Adams' theory as an excuse as to why I can't think of anything more entertaining for a Friday Fun Stuff Round Up, than a Spot the Difference Competition, even if it is a really difficult one that too me hours to put together and is featured below -

It's either that, or we all tell each other our favourite jokes. Or, and here's a brainwave, we can do that as well!
Yes! That should keep us busy for a while, eh?
I'll go first with -

Q: What's the difference between men and cucumbers?


A: Men don't usually come in your salad.

Boom, and indeed, tish.
And one more before I go -

Q: What's the difference between kinky and perverted?


A: Kinky is using a feather, perverted is using the whole chicken.

Try the veal, I'll be here all week...

See you in the comments box with your answers and jokes at the ready, and hope you all have a fabulous weekend, whatever your adventures may be!

tootles!

X