Friday, March 28, 2008

Well, another Friday rolls around, but this one finds me 'sans kitteh', so I've had a bit more time to think up something that will hopefully entertain you.

The idea came to me a while ago when I wroted a haiku to go with one of my photos, being -

spirit of small duck flies through fire,
but water deep,
can be no return.


After an exuberant night out, I wrote another -
morning brings pain in life.
night joyous fun, but no more kebabs.
ever.

And then today, after looking around my bedroom, I remembered one I penned ages ago -
spring sun illuminates home.
shows chaos from winter.
fuck it, move house.


And so, my idea for today was sorted.
Over today and the rest of the weekend, I would like you to write me haikus. You can pen one, or two, or as many as you like, in fact the more you write, the better your chances of winning a small prize are!
Yep, I said 'a prize!', and a real one, not just a fictional DED one, a really real, tangible one, woohoo!
So please to get your thinking caps on, and if you can't come up with a haiku, or simply don't want to, there's a Spot the Difference Competition* below for you to play about with instead.
So over to you, and hope you have a fabulous weekend!

ttfn,
X



*No prizes, unless they're in the form of a haiku.