Friday, March 14, 2008

And yet another Friday rolls around, and yet again I sit at my 'puter and try to think up
something witty and original to entertain you all.

Yet again I fail miserably.

But, out of desperation I have rifled through my archives and discovered that we haven't played Word Disassociation for ages, so for want of summat better to do, I thought we might as well have another go at it.

For those of you that haven't played (or can't remember the rules from last time) the object of the game is for the first player to say a word, then the next has to come up with something entirely un-connected with the previous, eg; 'Candle' - 'Armadillo'. If a person says a word that does connect the previous, they have to do a forfeit which can be made up by the player that spots the connection.

I think that explains everything, so I shall now begin the game by writing something in the comments box.
Hopefully, I'll see you all there!

Have fun my darlings, and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!