Monday, November 05, 2007

Akay, you can't see me, but I'm doing my happy dance because finally, I now have a printer, which means that my clickage is up for sale, and so far (in the space of 24 hours) I have sold my first two original (signed, and numbered 1/100) prints.
Woos, and hoos indeedy! :-D
Also, because folks have been looking at my portfolio (which needs work, but is getting there) I've also been asked to do a load of family portraits and shots of customers for a local pub, so it looks like for the first time in ages, I may be on the up-and-up, hurrah!
Anyways, if any of you darlings would like some of my original artwork, all signed and numbered, please let me know via email, flickrmail, carrier pigeon or (if you have my number) calling me.
The cost per print is £30, which includes P&P. I reckon it's a fair price as I've put a lot of work into my art, and I do have the overheads of starting out in this field such as buying the ink, photo paper, and paying back the loan for the cost of the printer
Also, lots of people have said that my work is very good indeed, and that I certainly shouldn't sell my self short, which I'm still stunned at.
So, as I've before, said, my clickage can be found here, but if you can't be arsed to follow the link, here are a few thumbnails to look at.
life
Ooh la la...!What duck?Today, I will mostly be trying to save the world from a dalek invasion.


I really do have to stop my celebrating now and try and get some spleep, but before I go, your choices for tomorrow's entertainment are -

Crack.
Psych.
Last Suspect.

As usual, choose wisely mes petits chouxs, and I hope you all had a fantastic weekend :)

PS. Mini-prints (postcard size) are also available @ £7.50, inc P&P.