Friday, April 13, 2007

Yet another Friday Fun Stuff Round Up!

This weekend I will mostly be watching 'Buffy - Series 4' thanks to a darling reader, a.b.!* And as I'm in a slaying mood, first up is a Buffy Slayer Game. All the fun of killing vampires but no chance of breaking a nail, woohoo!
Next up is Pudsey's latest favourite, being Pup World, although she prefers to let the puppy run amok and knock over as many things as possible instead of getting to behave.
And last but not least in the games roundup, is Insaniquarium - What better way to spend a weekend than feeding fish and fighting aliens, eh?**

And now for something to get you all thinking. Many moons ago I entered a competition to get as many four letter or more words out of the words 'The Futon Company'. I won, but I'm not telling you how many I got. Your mission, is either guess how many words I managed to get, or try and beat my record. There may be a small prize available for the person who gets closest.

For some more entertainment, I have rounded up a selection of my favourite YouTube clips that I've gathered from various sources and searches. This Black Sheep Movie Trailer was originally found via Alan, this OK Go clip has been snaffled from Dawn, and the following Kitchen Diaries was discovered at Rik's gaff, who coincidentally has posted a clip that I sent him recently, being Super Mario Kill Bill. And lastly, I know it's an oldie but I can't resist, just for giggles, here's The Underground Song by the Amateur Transplants. Enjoy.

Oh, and before we get to the Spot the Difference Competition, I've been asked in the past 'Just how much do you look like your little mini-me doll on your sidebar?' I'll leave it to you to make your own minds up.


But now, finally, the moment you've all been waiting for, the Spot the Difference Competition.

Answers in the usual place, plz.

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

*Thanks again, pet! :-D
**Any answers on a postcard please.