Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It's that time of the week again!

Oh yes, Double Entendre Day is here again and all around the world, people are slipping ones to friends and loved ones. Isn't it a wonderful thought? In a far corner of Kent, a boss has just asked hi secretary to do some photocopies, and she's replied "How many times would you like me to do it for you?" In Bognor, a football coach has just asked his friend to check his balls out, and in Bude, a police officer has just taken something out of his trousers and told a tart to suck on it, else there'll be trouble for her.
Hang on. That last one wasn't a Double Entendre, sorry.
One of my finest moments on a Double Entendre Day came one lunchtime when I was with some friends in a pub. I had half a pint of bitter shandy* left when I heard a couple of chaps I knew talking about me. They were wondering if I spat or swallowed, the cheeky gits, so as it was time for me to head back to where I was supposed to be, I picked up my drink, turned to face them, swallowed it in one, placed the empty glass on the table, then gave them a big smile before leaving.
I wish I'd taken a photo of their faces.
Anyway, I know why you're all here today, and it's not to hear about my prowess with copious amounts of liquids**, so without further ado, here's today's photo for the Caption Competition -

So get stuck in, as there's a fuzzy duck going for every entry, and a surprise should I get me a 69.

*The lemonade cancels the alcohol and makes it a 'soft drink', honest.
**Well, it might be. I dunno.