Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Woohoo, it's Wednesday! And I've just been woken up by the postman shoving some unfeasibly large nuts into my box*, yay!
Yup, this Double Entendre Day has certainly started with a bang, and hopefully I'll be getting some large ones in later. Why I hear you ask? Well yesterday I trundled past my local non-opening-when-they-say-they're-going-to-open pub, and on finding the door open and people in it, stuck my nose in and asked WTF was going on. They replied that the probability of opening today is 95% for 12pm, 99% for 1pm, and unless something hideous happens, it should be 100% by 2pm. So I'm planning on getting in there later and getting a good filling.

Anyway. You're not here to hear me witter on about my local, are you? Oh no, I know what you came for, and oh boy are you going to get it...
Here you are then, the photo for today's Caption Competition is -

There's a selection of nibbles for every comer, and a furry kebab going should anybody get me to a 69.
So what are you waiting for?
Get. In. There.

*Free sample, came with my copy of The Publican.