Friday, March 23, 2007

Today finds my brain rather fuzzy, as last night celebrated the first meeting of Duck Balancers Utd! It was an international affair, with a member turning up all the way from L.A, and a fabulous time was had by all.
My brain is not fuzzy due to copious amounts of alcohol though, but the fact that going out for a late night after spending the previous four days in bed and stuffing myself with antibiotics and soup in a bid to get rid of tonsillitis means that I am spleepy beyond belief right now.
So while I curl up under the duvet again with a small dog on top of me to keep me warm, I thought I'd set you a 'Spot the Odd One Out' competition to occupy you for a while.

So without further ado, your options are -




Answers, if any, in the usual place please.

PS. I'm off to hit people now, so have a lovely weekend y'all, and don't do anything I wouldn't do. ttfn, Pudsey's in charge while I'm gone.