Monday, March 05, 2007

Today finds me all a-quiver, agog, and as bouncy as a kangaroo on a trampoline.
'Why?' I hear you ask, well if the rumours are true, then my local will be opening up again tonight, w00t! I've been pressing my nose against the windows when I've passed by the place, and it doesn't look too shabby at all. The pink and yellow has been replaced by wallpaper, and long gone is the carpet with it's stains of a million spilt fluids, alcohol being just one variety.
The 'Toilets from Hell' have also been razed, and in their stead is a clean, tiled, sparkly place, with - again, if the rumours are true - toilets that flush without depositing gallons of water on one's feet.
So far, it's looking good, but the truth is in the tasting; has my pub been turned into a 'Gastro Pub' run by people in uniforms? Will it still be Dog Friendly? Is that bloke I fancy still going to be there? All this and more will be found out later...

But in the meantime, please to turn your attention to the choices on offer for tomorrow's entertainment, being:

Emergency Stop.
Flood.
Equality and Alcohol.

And how are you lot doing, btw? Anything exciting happen over your weekends?