Friday, March 16, 2007

It's Friday, the 16th of March, 2007, which means it's now officially Red Nose Day!
Troubled Diva (AKA Mike) has just released the launch of the 'Shaggy Blog Stories' and I'm in there! So get over there and buy the book, tell all your friends to buy the book, and tell everybody you know about the book, either via your own blog or by pestering random strangers into submission!

And as I promised yesterday, I am 'auctioning off' a few treasured items here today, from which all monies raised will be going to Comic Relief. All you have to do is if you like an item, bid for it in my comments box, and then at the end of today (or maybe Saturday if it's going really well) the highest bidder sends me the money, which I will take to the nearest Oxfam, give to them, and get a receipt which I will post here with an accolade to the buyer, then post the item to them if they send me their address. Simple, eh?
So without further ado, here are the items up for grabs.

Item 1.

A delightful brace of Rubber Duckies from Team Misty, perfect for the person who would like to begin practicing the fine art of Duck Balancing, or for someone wishing to expand their own Duck Team!

Item 2.

Dontated by Pudsey, this lot is a selection of Dog Polish and two bonios, perfect for the furry friend in your life!

Item 3.

One of my favourite t-shirts bearing the slogan 'I love the taste of a 69', this fine bit of kit is size medium, and is made by Fruit of the Loom, so you know it's class!*

Item 4.

This is a chance not to be missed! A fairly rare German paperback edition of Nanny Ogg's Cookbook, which I will sign and dedicate to the buyer!

New, Item 5

Kindly dontated by my friend Nicola, these charming bracelets are hot off a plane from Bahrain, and will snazz up any outfit! (ie: the above t-shirt! *hint, hint*)

So, if you're interested in any of the above, plz to start bidding on one (or all?) in my comments box!
Oh, and don't forget to buy the book, awright?

*Model not included, sorry.

Labels: , , ,