Thursday, March 15, 2007

For those of you that have been living in a cave without any connection to the outside world, and also those in foreign parts, you might not have noticed that tomorrow is Red Nose Day!
Once again many folk will be doing strange and wonderful things such as sitting in a bath of baked beans or shaving their heads to raise money, and for my part I will be auctioning summat here.
But those ideas pale beside the one of Troubled Diva, who hit upon the brainwave of getting a book together to raise some cash!
Said book is called 'Shaggy Blog Stories' and is a compilation of funny stories from various Brit Bloggers. It goes on sale at midnight tonight, and I strongly urge* you to buy it, not just because it's all for a very good cause, but also because from what I've heard, one of my stories is going to be in it, woohoo!

So, as tomorrow's post will be all to do with (hopefully) you lot bidding for stuff, I'm setting you a Spot the Difference Competition today.

Tricky as ever, huh?

*Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, ah y'will!