Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Buon giorno e benvenuto, to yet another fabulous Double Entendre Day!
Today however, I have decided that before we get down to the nitty gritty, I'd like to get some opinions on what, if any, would you lot think would be a good 'Theme Song' for my little blog.
This thought's been running through my head since Debster said "why is it every time I hear the song Chelsea Dagger I think of you?" in my comments a little while ago.*
Since she said that, I've had the song running though my hindbrain 24/7, and it's lead to this photo being doned on Flickr-
Chelsea Dagger
There have been a couple more in a similar vein done too, as I still haven't got the song out of my head yet, but anyway, what song do you lot reckon sums me up?

If you can't think of owt, then just get yourselves stuck into thinking up summat for today's Caption Competition, the piccy for which is:

There's a bag of crisps for every entry, and a pickled egg going should someone get me to a 69.
So what are you waiting for? Get. In. There.

*Also added, 'for blagger, read blogger'.