Friday, February 16, 2007

This Friday finds me in need of a bit of cheering up.

My Flickr Pro account runs out on the 19th, which means I won't be able to play around with my clickage anymore. Well, I can, but only up to about 20 photos a month or something, and as I take a lot of photos, I won't be able to post even a quarter of them, and other than you darling lot here in blogdom, it's been one of the few things I love playing with to help keep me sane.
My first pro account was a pressie as I couldn't afford to get one, and a year on I still can't scrape the spare cash together, and even if I could I don't have any cards to pay it with.
So anyway, go have a looksee at the piccies while you still can, in particular this set featuring my favourite model!

Anyhoo, that's more than enough moping from me. It's Friday, which means Fun Stuff on the agenda!
First up is this classic edition of Tufty the Squirrel, that I found over at The Englishman's Castle.
Next, is a demonstration of Beatbox Cookery that I discovered at Rik's gaff, followed by a bit of a Red Dwarf classic, just for the hell of it.
If you're in the mood for something cute, then A Dog for all Seasons could be just the ticket, but for something a little more violent involving Fish and Aliens, try this.
And of course, no Friday would be complete without something to get the old grey matter working before killing off the brain cells in an alcohol frenzy on Saturday night, so here you go with another Spot the Difference Competition.

Tricky, or what?

Have a wonderful Friday and a fab weekend, everyone!