Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hump day, huzzah! Which means getting as many Double Entendres in as possible, so slip one to a friend, workmate, politician or police officer before the day is out. I'm sure they'd all appreciate a large one, so get in there with panache, and show the world what you're made of!

For a little bit extra on the side today, not only am I going to ask you to fill my box with goodies for the Caption Competition, I'm also wanting you to give me your best shot and tell me your favourite Double Entendre joke. To start you off, mine is:
A bloke walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, to which the barmaid replies 'Certainly', and gives him one.
Boom, and indeed tish, but I'm sure you lot can do better.

Moving on though to today's Caption Competition, I would like you all to put your thinking caps on for this -

Get stuck in. There's a hob nob for every entry, and a nice cuppa tea for the person that gets me to a 69.
So what are you waiting for...?