Sunday, December 17, 2006

Another little something for the weekend.

I found this over at The Wrath of Dawn's place, and laughed so much I think a little bit of wee escaped, but that could be down to the medikashun.
Anyway, She's given me permission to share it with you over here, and there's also some more from Ricardipus . So plz to sit back, relax, and enjoy...
Carols for the Disturbed

From Dawn:
Schizophrenia - Do You Hear What I Hear?
Multiple Personality Disorder - I Three Kings of Orient Are
Dementia - I Think I'll Be Home for Christmas
Narcissistic - Hark the Herald Angels Sing about Me
Manic - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and buses and Trucks and Trees and...
Paranoid - Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
Borderline Personality Disorder - Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
Personality Disorder - You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
Attention Deficit Disorder - Silent Night, Holy ooooh look at the Froggy, Can I Have a Chocolate, Why is France So Far Away?
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

And, courtesy of Ricardipus:
Antisocial personality disorder - We Wish You a Merry Christmas, a Long, Long Way Away From Here
Psychotic personality - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Cut Out Your Liver And Burn Down Your House
Drug-addicted - Angels We Have Heard While High
Alcoholic - Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Depressive - Silent Dark Black Night That Never Ends
Dyslexic - The Little Drummer Yob
SMS (yes, it's a personality disorder) - j1N6L3 b3LLz r0xx!!!!LOL OMG ROFL!!111onety-one111!

And from a dark corner of my brain:
Sex-addicted - Oh Come All Ye Faithful
Bi-Polar - Ding Dong Merrily on High, then cry before going to sleep for a week.
Avoidant - All I Want for Christmas is to hide in this corner If that's alright with you?

Labels: ,