Friday, November 10, 2006

Pup

Misty's still Oop North in the frozen wastelands where they don't have t'internet, but are getting pretty damn close to inventing the wheel.

But, fear not, for I am still here, with teh bestest picture of our glorious leader - who returns on Sunday - and her pup on Pudsey's birthday.


Anyhoo, I promised content, and content you shall get, as we search for the world's least funny joke. Allow me to lead off:

David Beckham goes into a shop and sees a Thermos Flask on sale.
"What's that for?" he asks.
"Well," says the salesman, "It's for keeping hot things hot, and cold things cold."
Beckham is deeply impressed, buys one, and takes it to training at Real Madrid the next day.
"Hey!" says Ronaldo, "what's that?"
"It's a Thermos Flask," says Beckham, "It's for keeping hot things hot, and cold things cold."
"Wow! What have you got in it?"
"Two cups of coffee and an ice cream."


I'll get me coat. Now: you.

Please note - I do not offer special favours in the event of a sixty-nine.