Friday, November 03, 2006

*Aaaaachoooo*

*sniff*

Ooh, sorry. Not the best start to a post, but I'm not feeling 100%. I think I've managed to catch that nasty bug thingy that's been doing the rounds recently. Or is it that the bug caught me? Anyhoo, I'm hoping it'll go away again soon, as tomorrow I have plans to go to a fireworks display and I've already got my camera set to shiny. I'm looking forward to it as I haven't been to one in yonks, and thinking back over the years, I recall being bug-ridden round this time of year rather a lot. Many is the bonfire night I've spent cuddled up under a pile of duvets with a temperature that could rival the bonfire's, but this year I'm determined not to miss it. So for now I'm going baack to bed. If anybody wants me, leave a message with Pudsey. *sniff*
I have rounded something up for you though, so before I go, plz to get stuck into the following.

Fancy something tasty over the weekend?
How about starting your day with a delicious glass of -

For lunch you could chow down to some of these -

And for afternoon tea, you might fancy a bit of -

Dinner is sorted with a tasty, hot bowl of -

And round off the day with a nice stiff glass of -

Mmm-mmm!

And to get you into the weekend mood, I have another 'Spot the Difference Competition' for you.
It's a tricky one.

I'm stumped.

Have a lovely weekend everybody, and remember - Don't Eat Fireworks!