Thursday, May 11, 2006

I had the strangest dream last night.

I'd won a competition on Blue Peter, but was told that due to all the trading of the famous Blue Peter Badges on Ebay and so, they were now giving away a different prize.
I would still be able to go to museums and so for free, as long as I took my Blue Peter...






Badger with me.

A couple of days after winning the competition I received my badger through the post. Vicious bugger it was; all pointy teeth and bad attitude, and smelt like a carpet that had been used to wrap decomposing meat.
But in order to get into SeaWorld for free, I had to take said badger along too.
So, off I went, with this maniacal beastie tucked under my arm, and we entered the fishy bonanza. But many others had also used their badgers to get in for free, and pretty soon a fight had started out in the dolphin tank. Aquatic mammal parts and black and white fur were soon flying everywhere, and it was only when the killer whale escaped from it's tank and started savaging a man dressed up as a teddy bear that I woke up screaming.

I think it may be time to change my medication* but it did give me an idea for another fun game. Remember all the laughs we had with the Zebra/Wombat/Pants/Aardvarks? Well, now it's time for the Badger Game! Same rules, but this time with Television Programmes. To start you off, here's a few examples, brought to you by my deranged psyche.

Only Fools and Badgers.
Upstairs, Badgers.
Dr. Badger.
The Badger of Duke Street.
My Parents Are Badgers.
Casualbadger

I'm going to go and have a little lie down now, so I shall leave you to carry on.
Have fun.

*again.

Extra, 17:33 hours. I won't be around tomorrow, well, not until the evening anyway, so I've set another of those Quiz your Friends thingies if anybody fancies taking it then.
Hopefully it'll work, and apologies for spelling mistakes if there are any, but I'm in a little bit of a rush at the mo, due to annoying phonecalls offering me things I don't want or need.
Anyway, here's the quiz -> Clicky
Or, you can just carry on playing the Badger Game.

ttfn,
X