Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I've been 'Interviewed by Hatleyman!'

This seems to have been started by Hippigirl, who interviewed Hatleyman, who in turn has interviewed me!

For those unfamiliar with how this works, see this post,
So without further ado - here are my Qs & As.

1) If you could be a man, what would the first thing you would do and why?

I don't think there's much that I'd want to do as a man, that I can't do as a woman - but it would be interesting to find out what it's like to go and have a quiet drink alone in a bar without being gawped at or hit on. And yeah, I'd be interested in finding out what having sex is like from a male body perspective - there's a part of that male anatomy that is seemingly independent from the rest, how do men cope? ;)

2) If you decided to join a convent, what would you miss the most?

Do they let Nuns have 'puters? If not then my PC! Otherwise the only thing I'd miss would be the freedom to make my own choices as to the way I live my life.

3) List 10 single words that describe you when you are at home.

Erm... Happy, Sleepy, Grumpy, (oh, 'ang on I'm just naming Dwarfs aren't I?) Er... Safe, Nostalgic, Lazy, Enthusiastic, Culinary, Comfortable, Vigilant, Accomodating, Solitary, and Happy.

4) If you were in a battle with Godzilla, who would win and why?

ME! I believe that it doesn't matter how big and scary an opponent appears, they all have their 'Achilles heel', and I have the patience to wait until they show it, then shoot.

5) What is your biggest regret in life, and how have you moved on from it? (I know - this one is kind of deep...)

Ooh wow! I did a lot of thinking about this one... I can honestly say that I don't 'regret' anything. There are some things that have happened to me that I'd rather have not had to go through, but if they hadn't happened then I wouldn't be the person I am now, and also - my life could have been a lot worse instead. 'What if?' is a very dangerous game to which no-one can give answers.


Anybody want me to interview them then? :) If so, type 'interview me' in my comments, and I'll select 5 random questions for you, same as Hatleyman did.