Monday, April 18, 2005

I’ve been trying to think of something to write about for the last few days, but nothing very exciting has happened really…

I still haven’t found out what That Track is (see last blog) or who it’s by which is very irritating and it’s now haunting me in my dreams. Gah…

I went Geocaching a while back with a friend of mine, and Pudsey on Horsenden Hill which was good fun, and we found three caches, so hurrah!

I was supposed to be going to a DAS do over the weekend which was sadly cancelled due to a bureaucratic pen-pushing w**ker at English Heritage who’d been put in charge of all bookings saying that Vikings and Saxons using the 11th C Priory (that we’d booked after the success of the event we had there last year), was ‘not quite the right period and we don’t want to mislead the public do we?’
Tosser… If I’d had a subscription to EH I’d have cancelled it…

Anyway, I did manage to get a load of other mundane stuff done over the weekend instead. Not as much fun as it could have been but meh… could have been worse.

So I’m now sitting at home with my faithful dog for company. We’ve been trawling the net and found a couple of fun bits, such as ‘Are you a Technopagan?’ and a Pink Floyd Tile Slider Game. Pudsey wanted to play Zombie Squirrel Attack again, but I’ve banned that one as it gave her nightmares the last time.

I really think we need to get out more.

Ooh, I took some pictures of the garden a while back too. I’m not sure how to get photostreams up with Flickr yet, but click on this one and it should take you to the rest.

ttfn.