Monday, November 01, 2004

Ow.. ow ow... I ache all over... I've just got back from a Dark Ages do in Tilford, and spent too much time running around in a forest killing people during the day, then had fun drinking, feasting and generally having a great laugh at the banquet in the evening. A friend has promised to send me some photo's that he took, so I'll write more about it when I have them, and some more time.
I am now getting even more papers sorted, and writing letters and so for my case, which all has to be filed and served by the Nov 5th, so I don't have much time to stop and do anything fun for the next few days. My brain is starting to hurt now too...
In the meantime, here's a picture of my dog Pudsey doing her impression of the Creature from the Black Lagoon. Scary huh?
pudspond4