Wednesday, October 28, 2009

'allo again mes petits pamplemousses, and bienvenue to yet another fabulous Double Entendre Day!

I don't know about you, but today I'm in the mood for going up to a police officer and asking if he fancies showing me his truncheon, but knowing my luck he'd probably think I was trying to chat him up, when what I really want is to see and feel the size of his weapon...

But never mind, you lot can help me overcome my urges by coming up with as many fabulous witticisms and snappy one-liners in response to the photo for today's Caption Competition, the photo for which is -

Give it all you've got and then some, as I need a 69!
It's been far too long since I got one and should you be the one to get me there, you'll receive a delicious Screaming Orgasm for your effort!
And to keep you going while you whip me into a frenzy of antici...







pation, you'll get a yummy, scrummy, chocolate liqueur to titillate your taste buds.

So what are you waiting for?

Get.

Stuck.

In!