Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So...

Double Entendre Day once again...

You know you want to stuff my box... you want to give it to me good and keep stuffing away until I get to a delicious 69...

Don't cha...?

Yeah ya do, so I'm gonna give you something to get you hot...

So hot, you won't be able to resist banging away at my box until you're thoroughly spent, and you're just left in a damp, deliciously wasted puddle...

Sound good?

Yeah, it does to me too, so I'm gonna show ya the goods that'll getcha steaming hot and ready for action, akay?

Here ya go -

There's a packet of pork scratchings going for every entry, and a pint of lager available should anybody deliver me a good, hot, delicious 69...

Sound good?

You know you can't resist, so without further preamble...

Get.

In.

There.

NOW!