Wednesday, August 06, 2008

And it's that time of the week again already!
I swear someone's messing about with the space/time continuum, and this is leading to more Double Entendre Days, and less photos likely to get me a 69 available for the Caption Competition.
This has to stop.
Either that, or perhaps you lot could have a sniff about on t'intermanet and see how many funny photos you can find to send me?
*flutters eyelashes*
Tell you what, as well as the 'treats' for every time my box gets stuffed, I'll throw in a candyfloss for every piccy sent to me today; how's that for incentive?
And as to the pic for today's Caption Competition, it is one taken by my own fair paw, just before I ran away rather than attack*
Caption Competition!
There's a toffee apple going for every entry, and a hot dog available should I get me that elusive but delicious 69.
Are you sitting comfortably?
Good, then we'll begin.

*Ealing is teeming with CCTV, and I don't want to get a record for beating up Evil Clowns, even if they Must Die.