Friday, June 13, 2008

I can't believe it's Friday already; where does the time go, eh? I mean, when I was little the weekend was always ages and ages away on a Monday, and things like birthdays and Christmas took a lifetime to get to.
Now it's a case of 'blink' and the tinsel's up in the stores again. Does this happen to everybody, or is it just me?
Anyhoo, back to Friday stuff, and I've come up with another version of the old faithful 'Wombat Game', but this time it's with famous books and the word 'Pants', for example -

The Old Curiosity Pants.
The Man in the Iron Pants.
Wuthering Pants.
Stig of the Pants.
The Pants Whisperer.
The Colour of Pants.
Of Pants and Men.
Harry Potter and the Pants of Fire.
All Pants Bright and Beautiful.

Etcetera, etcetera...

I've got the feeling we've played this before, but I reckon it's fun so what the heck, eh? Anyways, I'm sure you can do far better than me, so over to you, and if you're stumped for ideas, here's another Spot the Difference Competition for you to get your teeth into.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend,
ttfn,

M X