Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Friday, It's not five-to-five, and it's not Crackerjack!
So instead of playing Double or Drop, I want to pump your brains for chat up lines that may, or may not work, eg:

You smell, want to take a shower together?
Hi, the voices in my head told me to talk to you...
Do you think I'm cute, or haven't you had enough to drink yet?
I've had quite a bit to drink and you're beginning to look pretty good!
Is that a false nose?
So, where are we going?
Excuse me, but what chat up line works best on you?
Have you ever played naked Twister?
Can I have your phone number please, only I've lost mine.
I'm new in town, can I have directions to your house?
Before you run, I am not a nutter...
Come on, you'll do.

If anybody has a line that has actually worked, please share and tell! Sadly, no Crackerjack pens are available, but every funny left in the comments box makes me happy.
So as usual, over to you, have a fabulous weekend, and may the deity of your choice go with you.