Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Desperately Seeking a Shag

That got your attention, didn't it? But it's not me that's seeking, it's a friend's cat. Said cat is a pedigree Siamese by the name of Archie, and the poor thing is going bonkers (or rather wants to be going bonkers) and needs to find another pedigree Siamese to be his girlfriend and make kittens with. So if anybody knows of a girl pedigree Siamese in the West London area, that's up for a good time and motherhood, please let me know and I'll pass on the details to my friend, who by the way is also desperate to find him a girlfriend as Archie has recently started to hump anything that crosses his path.

Anyhoo, moving onto the usual Double Entendre Day malarkey, this weeks Caption Competition Photo is -

So get stuck into my box and fill it with as much as you possibly can. There's a Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall for every witticism left, and Sex on the Beach should anybody get me to a 69.
Get in there.