Monday, February 26, 2007

News

I heard through the local grapevine that my local will be re-opening again soon, so I went to stick my nose to the window to see what's been going on inside.
As my eyes adjusted to the gloom I made out ripped up floorboards and furniture, overflowing ashtrays, empty bottles and pint glasses, and an array of tins of strange looking chemical substances, all covered with a layer of dust, so my first impression was that they hadn't done anything to the place yet, but then I noticed the new decor.

As you can see from the photo, it is now pink.
And yellow.
And a terrifying thought sprang into my mind.


Noel Edmonds has taken over the place, and is turning it into the new Blobby Land.
Pray for me.

Oh, and before getting down on your knees and/or sacrificing a lettuce to help save my pub, plz to vote for tomorrow's entertainment. Your choices are:

Emergency Stop.
Flood.
Curse.

'nk you.