Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wotcha cocks, and welcome to another Double Entendre Day!
I'm starting this one with a tale of single entendre, being an anecdote from the last DAS weekend I went to. A group of us were perched on some comfy sofas having a chat, when one of the children asked his mum if he could play Bop it. He was told yes, and produced a very strange device which looked like something out of a cockpit, if the designers had been on drugs. Us grown ups* stared at it in amazement and I asked what the fu on earth it was. The child explained that it was a game and I asked what it did. He demonstrated by hitting the centre button, then continued to follow the instructions which were 'Pull it, Twist it, Flick it, Bop it', in various sequences. (Hit 'Try it' on the Bop it page to have a go yourself)
All was well and good until he missed a turn, at which point the voice on the game said what apparently is something like 'Vox Bop', but all us 'grown ups' heard it as something more like 'Butt Fu*k'.
We asked if we could play with it, and once again we all heard 'Butt Fu*k'.
Cue many minds boggling, snickers of amusement, and Misty's brain going into overdrive.
Almost as one, we decided there should be an 'adults only, S&M version of Bop it, with instructions of 'Flick it, Twist it, Pull it, Whip it, Tweak it, Slap it, Butt Fu*k!'.
I think it would prove a winner, and I'm baggsying the copyright, so nyer.
I wonder what other games could do with an 'adults only' overhaul...?

Anyhoo. Moving rapidly on, without further ado, here's your photo for today's Caption Competition!

Get stuck in; there's a California Roll for every entry, and if I get another 69 I'll throw in some sauce.

*I used the term loosely.