Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I thought I was pretty scary when it came to thinking up torture techniques, but this is just pure evil!

However, I can think of worse songs. Christina Aguilera I can manage to endure (just) but the following would make me crack and tell you anything you wanted *.

Two little boys - Rolf Harris (or possibly his version of Stairway to Heaven)
I will always love you - Whitney Houston
Orville's Song - Keith Harris & Orville
Wake me up before you go go - Wham
Two Tribes - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Barbie Girl - Aqua (I admit, I used to sing it on karaoke when I ran a pub to make people go home - and it always worked!)
Bad Boys - Wham
The Crazy Frog Theme (please, can someone just shoot the little f**ker!)
Coldplay

Can anybody else think of any songs that are worse?


* You'd have to catch me first though.